Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 January 2012

Info Post
Hello There,
I have the following position open. Please let me know

 

Intergraph with CAD ,C# and VB.net developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Rate: DOE
Duration: 6+ months
IN PERSON INTERVIEW IS A MUST!!!

Required experience:
The applicant must have at least three years proven experience in providing administration and support of an Intergraph Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) system, version 8.0.2 or later. Intergraph CAD application suite and interface experience should include but not be limited to; I/Dispatcher, I/Calltaker, I/Netviewer, I/Netdispatcher, I/Infomer, I/Mobile, I/Incident Analyst, I/Tracker, I/Page, ANI/ALI, I/MDT, I/InterCAD, IFCAD, and ESMD. Experience with an Intergraph CAD environment version 9.1 or later is a plus. Candidate should also have experience administering and supporting IP management software such as Radio-IP and NetMotion.  Completion of Intergraph's I/CAD System Administration training course is required.

Skills required:
In addition to the required experience listed above, the applicant must have a proven track record developing web applications and web services using Service Oriented Architecture techniques and methodology. Required development skills include Html (4.0 and above), C#, VB.Net, ASP .Net 3.5 (or greater), WPF, XAML, XSL, XML, Javascript, CSS, Microsoft IIS, Visual Studio 2008 (and above), MS SQL Server 2005 (and above), Business Objects, and SharePoint.

  

In order to apply for same, send me your updated resume along with 3 professional references and let me know the best time to reach you.

 
 
 
Thanks!
 
Bonnie Borooah
Recruiter
P: 347-414-9346
E:
bonnie@x-istech.com
 

___________________________________________________________
 
Also Check: 
Google Group: Xrecnet - An IT Recruiters Network for US IT requirements.
Blog:
http://xrecnet.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Xrecnet
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/xrecnet

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Best IT Consulting Group" group.
To post to this group, send email to best-it-consulting-group@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to best-it-consulting-group+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/best-it-consulting-group?hl=en.

0 comments:

Post a Comment